Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Stranger

Last night two friends, Callie and Casey(who are twins) came over two my house and stayed until about 7:45. At 7:45 I was going to walk them about half way to their house, then when I got to the caldesac (that I was going to let them walk the rest of the way at) we saw this car that had its music blasting and its headlights on was about to pull out of the parking lot right by the crosswalk and it seemed like it saw us and right before it pulled out it stopped, turned off its music and its headlights. We stood there for a about thirty seconds and it didn't move. So, we walked back to my house and told my dad and then he came with us and we walked them about the whole way to their house but when we walked past the car and got about 10 yards away he drove away and turned his music back on and his headlights.

No comments: